Sunday, May 11, 2014

Timeline of iQin Website Building: Week 2 – 21.04.14 to 27.04.14

Set up iQin Pinterest Profile As I worked intensely on building the website for my new domain iQin for the past 5 days, I began to consolidate my very assured idea that iQin would be my ultimate brand that would eventually tie up all my online entities with a clear and strong identity. Thus, it is inescapeable that I definitely need an anchoring Pinterest Profile as well that can enhance the brand identity of my ultimate brand iQin. At first I was thinking of only using my current Qin All Chinese Pinterest Profile which I had added in May 2012 when I got to know Pinterest for the first time. I added my Pinterest Profile for iQin on 21.04.14. The username that I ernestly wanted was iQin but unfortunately iQin and even Qin have already being taken. I took iQin8 as my username, not perfect but I can’t really help it. Thus the profile is now www.pinterest.com/iQin8. It is the same username I got for the iQin Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iQin8
http://www.iqin.co/websitebuilding/timeline-iqin-website-building-week-2-21-04-14-27-04-14/

No comments:

Post a Comment