Sunday, May 25, 2014

The First Branding and Design of Wall Decals Quotes – Wall Decals Quotes Website Building


The branding and design of Wall Decals Quotes started after I registered my new domain walldecalsquotes.net on 06.09.2013. Wall Decals Quotes: Wall Stickers with Inspiring Quotes. Small Size Square Format Logo. Design Development A.Image size: 200x200px The domain registrar that I use is Name.com, my only regular domain registrar that I have been using since 09.09.2009. I have been using Name.com for the past 4.5 years and there are no issue so far, I am definitely very please with their impecable service. The annual charge is $10.99 per year. For the hosting of Wall Decals Quotes, I used Insty.me, another very exemplar service provider that I have been using since 12.08.2013. I always began my branding and design with the classic square format logo, using the words of the site, Wall Decals Quotes, prominently as the defining logo. After the logo, I would proceed to design the website header.
http://www.walldecalsquotes.net/websitebuilding/first-branding-design-wall-decals-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment