Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The First Branding and Design of imageli: Images Empowering Lively Imagination

The revival of Imageli is alive now with this first formulated concept, generally it’s rough in the beginning, and its associated draft tagline: Imageli: ~~image~~lively~~imagination Images, Graphics, Visual, Infographic, Videos, Branding. These are the niche areas for this revived site. www.imageli.com Imageli: Boosting Business with Pinterest Logo. Small Size Square Format. Image size: 100x100 px I am reviving a one year old dormant site Imageli. Why reviving? The trigger point must be this product that I bought on 30.04.14, the mammoth graphic package GFX Apocalypse that allows me to have a white label to the package. I can sell this. Then I gathered that since I am good at design and doing lots of website building, it is very sensible to go into this graphics niche. That’s how I suddenly recall my dormant Imageli domain. That’s how it triggered imageli. So exciting is my feeling. The original Imageli site was added on 22.03.2013 to replace my site Pinterest Mastery.
http://www.imageli.com/websitebuilding/first-branding-design-imageli-images-empowering-lively-imagination/

No comments:

Post a Comment