Monday, May 5, 2014

Timeline of iQin Website Building: Week 1 from 14.04.14 to 20.04.14

I registered my new iQin.co domain using my regular domain registrar Name.com. I am rather pleased with the impecable Name.com’s domain registration service as I have used them since Sep 09, 2009 without a single wrong issue for the past 4.5 years. I hosted the site at my prefered hosting companies Insty.me. The other hosting company that I use is Hostgator.I set up the basic structure for the new website www.iQin.co I added 5 basic pages: Basic without content: home, about, contact Base on my standardize pages: terms and conditions and privacy policy. I added 3 sub-directories: Blog, Website Building and Giap I added the Thesis Pearsonified WordPress Theme. I added 15 WordPress plugins: Akismet AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget AddThis Follow Widget Category Creator Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades Meeting Scheduler by vCita Official StatCounter Plugin Pinterest Pin It Button For Images Rank Tracker ToTop Link WordPress Ping Optimizer WordPress SEO
http://www.iqin.co/websitebuilding/timeline-iqin-website-building-week-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment