Monday, May 19, 2014

Imageli: Visual Web Marketing Rolls Out Design 2.2 for its brand and images

4 Imageli Website Headers are designed to use them as flexible as you want. Lovely. As the Thesis WordPress Theme with the amazing Pearsonified Skin allow any number of website header design to be used for any web pages or posts, I want to make it with many designs that I can select for each of the web pages and posts. The first round of branding and design works for my new Imageli website has been completed. I am quite pleased with the fast-pace of the first attempt with satisfactory results. With this completion, I am able to begin working on my website with the graphics ready. I added Facebook Page, Pinterest Profile and Youtube Channel for Imageli. All the graphics become very handy to quickly set up all these sites. After looking at the designs, I feel that I could improve them further. I am feeling very pleased with the Thesis WordPress Theme with the Pearsonified Skin that I am using for this site with so many flexible options.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WongTooiGiap8/posts/dq6WkdChLQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment