Friday, May 16, 2014

Giap’s First Daily Notes for The Newly Formulated Content Marketing System

Why Daily Notes? I have listed below the issues that I face everyday in managing the tons of online information and I need a good solution that tackles all these issues. Some of them have been solved, some of them solved partially and some of them I have not able to solve. The beauty is that today, I finally gather all the pieces together and arrive at a wonderful solution to all the preparation works of my web businesses. 1. There are many information and links that I come across everyday. How to keep track or bookmark them well? 2. When I want to write articles, I find it hard to access the links and information that I come across. I need a good system to bookmark all these resources. 3. The traditional browser based bookmarks are not visually presented and it is hard to grasp the bookmarks when there are so many bookmarks on your browser. 4. I have tried using Evernote to keep track of my information but it is not so ideal.
http://www.iqin.co/giap/giaps-first-daily-notes-for-the-newly-formulated-content-marketing-system/

No comments:

Post a Comment