Monday, April 6, 2015

Branding Logo Design for Site Build Wordpress Website


This article illustrated graphically the visual design processes of developing the branding logo design for Site Build WordPress website. Site Build WordPress is a subdomain of QuotesLuv. The focus of Site Build WordPress is to document the thinking and working progress of the website building of the QuotesLuv website using WordPress. Both sites use the exemplar cutting edge design of Pro Styler WordPress Theme. I have been happily using the remarkable Thesis WordPress Theme for all my websites for a long time. Although Thesis Theme is excellent, I want to learn and add in another very versatile theme like Pro Styler Theme. And because Pro Styler Theme for WordPress is extremely sophisticated, there are huge learning curves that I have to bear. I think it’s worth it, as I begin to be reassured that it is a real fantastic theme. This post is my first attempt in customizing some of the design elements and the design impact is just fantastic.
http://www.sitebuildwordpress.quotesluv.com/branding-logo-design-for-site-build-wordpress-website/

No comments:

Post a Comment