Thursday, March 26, 2015

Website Logo Design for Branding of QuotesLuv Website on Quotes


The first 3 logos are the first set of website logo designs that I started with a classic square format using the name of the domain as the centering form. I use Adobe Illustrator for the design artworks. The dimensions I always begin with is the 200x200px. This size is used for the Facebook Profile image. The moment I registered my QuotesLuv domain, I always design the first logo of this size and upload to the new Facebook Page’s Profile image to see immediately the outcome and suitability of the logo design. Next I would work on the Facebook Cover design and upload it to see how the two-Facebook Profile and Facebook Cover blend together. Nice or not? As I want to make it very clear that the new website is about quotes, I intentionally separated the Quotes from Luv visually by having different colours for each of the two words although it is consists of one combined word. I prefer the word quotes to be in white as it appears more prominently and luv in red.
http://www.sitebuildwordpress.quotesluv.com/website-logo-design-for-branding-of-quotesluv-website-on-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment