Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Highly Productive Visual Research Tool using PenangLuv Pinterest Board: 47. PenangLuv Daily Web Notes


PenangLuv Pinterest Board 47. PenangLuv Daily Web Notes This PenangLuv Pinerest Board: 47. PenangLuv Daily Web Notes is for my daily bookmarking of discovered web pages from social sites & websites on all topics related to my new website Penang Chinese. Later, I re-pinned these to the right Pinterest Boards in PenangLuv. This Daily Web Notes Boards are one of my systems on research sources. With these Boards, I can work at my pace , at the right time and with the right frame of mind. I can focus very well on the tasks. This way would allow me to be well organized for social postings or adding new web posts. Have A Great Day Giap iQin
https://www.pinterest.com/penangluv/47-penangluv-daily-web-notes/

No comments:

Post a Comment