Sunday, April 12, 2015

Website Logo Design for Branding of Penang Chinese. Imageli Website Building


The branding work of Penang Chinese continued. The website logo design of Penang Chinese website was redesigned after 4 days of good passage of time to reflect and ponder over the first logo design. I always find that the fastest way to design is to quickly knock out a design without spending much time to refine it. Qin All Chinese: Design and Branding. Small Size Logo. Design Development C.Image size: 100x100px The Penang Chinese website is created as a subdirectory of Qin All Chinese as www.QinAllChinese.com/Penang as both are related in the Chinese topics. The Qin All Chinese branding design is added to this Imageli Site Build for Penang Chinese so that the direction of Penang Chinese logo design is in tune with Qin All Chinese. I let the designs sit for a few days. When I come back, I would have afresher look at the design. I would then refine it. This way, I find that the speed is faster to get a better and more refine design.
http://www.imageli.com/sitebuild/website-logo-design-for-branding-of-penang-chinese/

No comments:

Post a Comment