Sunday, December 14, 2014

Using Decorating Small Spaces Pinterest Profile To Leverage Social Media for Targeted Traffic and Conversion


I have set up a new Pinterest business account for DecoratingSmallSpaces.co with the unique url as http://www.pinterest.com/decosmallspaces/ This Pinterest account is named Decorating Small Spaces, matching exactly with my domain name to make coherent branding work. I wanted to get the Pinterest username that uses my primary keywords Decorating Small Spaces. The closest match is decorsmallspace as the maximum characters allows is only 15. However this username has already taken. I get the closest as decosmallspaces. I created a series of Pinterest Boards to match the keywords that I have selected for my site’s pages for SEO reason. It matches with the website silo structured keywords. These are the keyword focused Pinterest boards for my new Pinterest account: Decorating Small Spaces
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WongTooiGiap8/posts/EdJHatcRHtK

No comments:

Post a Comment