Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Beginning of Decorating Small Spaces As A Niche Focused Home Decor Website


Decorating Small Spaces : Small Space. Big Style. Real Innovative Ideas in Small Space Decorating Ideas. I finally registered my new domain decoratingsmallspaces.co on Feb 10, 2014 after a few days of concentrated research. I use name.com for my domain registration. The hosting is at insty.me, although I have an account at Hostgator where all my early websites are hosted. I need to diversify the hosting accounts so that it would appear better in Google eyes. Prior to the domain registration, I have done all the basic research on keywords. search volumes, competition. The keyword research is done with Semrush.com with my monthly subscription of $69.95 per month. The domain, decoratingsmallspaces.co is focused on the niche of Decorating small spaces. I use the exact domain match strategy for the domain selection. My overall focus is on the home decor niche and this new domain is well within my focused
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WongTooiGiap8/posts/AxgBRBXEMnp

No comments:

Post a Comment