Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The First Branding and Design of Wall Decals Quotes: Inspiring Quotes on Wall To Enrich All Your Living Spaces.


The branding and design of Wall Decals Quotes started after I registered my new domain walldecalsquotes.net on 06.09.2013. For the hosting of Wall Decals Quotes, I used Insty.me, another very exemplar service provider that I have been using since 12.08.2013. I always began my branding and design with the classic square format logo, using the words of the site, Wall Decals Quotes, prominently as the defining logo. After the logo, I would proceed to design the website header. After the website header design,I move to design the Facebook Cover and Youtube cover. The Pinterest Profile would use the same logo that I designed earlier. Thus, in a very short span of time of 1 day, all the essentials branding and design works were completed to be used for my new website, the Facebook Page, the Youtube Channel and Pinterest Profile all at once.
https://plus.google.com/+WongTooiGiap8/posts/SDDyNaiPnZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment